Choices, choices
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I have been looking at other knitting blogs for some time and have decided to get in on the action - they seem like great fun and a novel way to gossip, share info and let people know what you are up to. I hope you find the content interesting - I'll do my best to keep you entertained, provide interesting information and a provide a platform for commenting on my projects, knitting related or not. I have added a link to my knitting kit business please feel free to have a browse, especially if there's a baby in the family. I've also added a link to an Irish knitting group of which I'm a member StitchnBitchIE We meet up once a month in Dublin and the next getogether is on Saturday - I'm looking forward to it as I wasn't able to make the meeting in December. Looking forward to finally getting down on "paper" all my ramblings.............till the next post. Sharon
|


4 Comments:
Sharon,
Your blog looks great! I must spend some more time on jazzing mine up this weekend!
See you Saturday
Sara
go blog girl - you're just cybertastic! congrats, we love your work.
Fiona, I can't believe you have a blog since September and never told us!!
Hi Sharon
I had trouble with my second post also, thought it didn't post, when i previewed it, it was fine but then when I looked at the blog, it wasn't there. I tried again (using the dashboard/create) and it was fine.
There can be a delay in it posting. have you republished your blog once you create the post?
At the moment, my main problem is that my PC isn't retaining the cookies so each morning when I go in, I have to request to change my password as its the only way I can get into it! Very frustrating but nothing I can do as Im using it from work and shouldn't be.....!
However Im also coming across an issue with adding links, I tried adding stitch n bitch IE and it hasn't worked..yet. Did you manage to add it okay? I can't see it on your blog now.
Post a Comment
<< Home