Buying online
I may have mentioned before that I'm good at and like spending money........so when it comes to online purchases I find it very hard to resist, but I have been trying. So, I've decided to restrict myself to just one online knitting purchase per month. So here was January's.............
I'm a sucker for a sale..................................and these were a very special offer......
I bought them from Purl an online and brick store based in New York. The yarn is a wool linen blend and I liked the colours and thought the texture would be different. I've no idea what I'm going to make up with it yet ( I admit to a moment of weakness) so for the moment it's consigned to the stash and my stash is all the better for it. My February yarn purchase is destined for another post.......I'm awaiting delivery. Living in a small town in south east Ireland has encouraged me to purchase online ( not that I need much encouragment) but it's convenient, you can get better prices and definately get more choices. I regularly buy online from amazon.co.uk, play.com and cdwow.ie but up until recently I'd never bought cosmetics online and after my first foray earlier this year I'll definately be back. I'd read somewhere about a site called strawberrynet and as I needed to get some suntan lotion I decided to give them a try. Here's what they delivered.......there was no postal charge and delivery was excellent. I'll definately buy from them again. They even wrap your purchase. I |




I've also recently purchased a present for someone on ebay - through one of their stores, again in the cosmetic realm and again with much happiness. I'd definately purchase from 

1 Comments:
Oh, isn't it the greatest thing when the mailman rings and has a bigger - or smaller - package in his arms? For me that's always like XMas and birthdays together, that's why I also love to purchase things online. Plus, like you, I'm a sucker for sales, and they seem to be better and happening more often in the Net than in "real life"!
Such great things you got for yourself, do enjoy all those goodies!
Post a Comment
<< Home