
Socks! 2 of them! Matching (LOL!) Where's my medal? My gold medal - you either get one or you don't and technically because I've finished these I get a medal. Close inspection ( hell, you don't even have to get close) would say otherwise. Anyway I don't care - I won, I'm a winner I want my medal! Think I've lost the Olympic spirit ( here are the
rules - I didn't break any) and I'm not particularly proud either. I'm just gonna put it down to experience - I was ill anyway- yeh that's it I'm not feeling well. They would have been much better if I was able to read the pattern and apply it instead of half reading it, thinking I knew what I was doing and then a few rows later realising I didn't AND then worst of all - accepting mediocrity. Not FROGGING - I mean really, there's really no excuse.
2 Comments:
HI Sharon
Your socks look grrrreatt!
Well done on getting them both done, and on time, you passed the finishing line with flying colours! We missed you at the SnB on Saturday, but don't fret, there is another one in March, and April...we have decided to mark the last Saturday in every month with a SnB meeting, so put it in your diary now.Hope you are feeling better now?
Thanks but I've just seen yours - well done they look great. Feeling better now thanks, just needed to give into the sickness for a day or two, back on track now though. Will mark up March and April dates in diary.
Post a Comment
<< Home