Tasmania 2007
Yippeeeee...............We're off to Oz............ My husbands best friend got engaged at Christmas to a beautiful Tasmanian girl and they have set a date for their wedding in February 2007 in Hobart. My husband is best man so naturally we'll have to take a holiday around the wedding, it'd be crazy not to!!!!! I can't wait already......we've never been Down Under so it'll be a fantastic adventure, now where to go....the planning starts here. |


3 Comments:
I'll bring that book to the next SnB for you to look at then Sharon, its very good I must say!
As for Tasmania, you lucky thing!!
I went to Oz for a year and went to Tasmania for 2 weeks of that year and had a great time. we were in hobart for St Patricks day and it was great craic. I found this link here http://www.socksoxsocks.com/index.html
which is being hosted in Tasmania, may get some info from it for your trip, and I hope you are planning on going over with empty bags in order to fill them with their fantastic wool!!!
Thanks so much for that link - you're very helpful. I'm really looking forward to spending time planning the trip and of course trying to fit in as many cool yarn stores as I can along the way. We've no idea how long we'll be able to go for but we hope to get at least 3 weeks there. Thanks again.
wow, can't believe D is getting married! and can't believe you're going to Oz, having still not come to visit me in BA . . . what does a girl have to do to get you over here? get married, clearly. right. I'm on it.
Post a Comment
<< Home