Busy, busy
| My poor blog is suffering from neglect. It's another mad busy week and it's not likely to improve much before the weekend. Bad news for my blog, my knitting, my spare time but good news for Clickety Knits so I can't complain (much as I'd like to). I have made some progress making up the baby knits but haven't yet put them in front of a camera - I promise pics next week and maybe by then I'll have had a chance to get back to my red jacket I'm really looking forward to knitting. Sara, delighted to hear you are going to join me in knitting the jacket - what colour are you making it in? I'm off to Dublin for the weekend, mainly for the March Stitch N' Bitch meeting but we're also gonna catch up with some friends we haven't seen since before Christmas! - crazy, it's getting harder and harder to keep up with friends, particularly since we have all started living in different parts of the country and with jobs and new babies arriving all the time it's probably not gonna get better any time soon. Just another stage of life I suppose. Dipsy D thanks for the encouragement on the jacket, can't wait to start making some progress on it. You are doing well on your cotton sweater - I've been keeping an eye on your blog. Sorry to hear about the hockey. |
Back next week.


2 Comments:
I'm making it in a muted green colour (can't think of any other way to describe it) at least I hope thats what I ordered LOL. Its coming from canada so I'm not really expecting it any day soon. in fact a friend of mine who lives in London is from Canada and she says it generally takes about 2 weeks to receive anything from either end.Looking forward to the challange though!See you tomorrow
Sharon, I've emailed you in repsonse to your last comment on my blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home