Irish National Stud
I forgot my camera on this expedition and half way through the adventure (after the Japanese Gardens so, sorry, no cute flower pics) it was suggested I should try out my camera phone - I did - here's the results (I won't forget my camera in future!) .
They say a picture can tell a 1,000 words. Here's my essay.
And if you are wondering where the horses were - lets just say you should choose your visiting hour carefully - arriving half an hour before they are due to lock up is not recommended. It also happens to be feeding time so this is the only horsey pic I could get hehe!
They say a picture can tell a 1,000 words. Here's my essay.
And if you are wondering where the horses were - lets just say you should choose your visiting hour carefully - arriving half an hour before they are due to lock up is not recommended. It also happens to be feeding time so this is the only horsey pic I could get hehe!


1 Comments:
I tried to use my camera phone and I don't get as good as quality like your camera phone does. Look at those lush gardens! Even though it's the butt end of the horse, you can tell the horse is a beauty!
Post a Comment
<< Home