Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You can call me......whatever you like.

I haven't been at my computer since Friday - terrible the way life gets in the way of blogging. Today is a non-post post. I apologise in advance but promise to do better tomorrow ( I have a LOT of news!) Meanwhile I need to finish off a design today which I promised some customers. I also need to get through the avalanche of emails that constitute my Inbox today. A quick check on bloglines has just confirmed my worst suspicions - lots of blog reading to catch up on (oh, what hardship!) - some of you have even managed 4 posts in my absence. I hang my head in shame. I advise you to check out Sara's blog - she can tell you what I was up to on Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Ok, so at least you were knitting. I saw proof hahah and poped over to Sara's blog. During the summertime I am finding I am out and about alot more than the winter. I guess I do more knitting in the winter. Miss your beautiful postings. Hugs

8:40 am  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Sounds like you are feeling pretty swamped! Hope you can quickly get yourself caught up!! Happy knitting.

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home