By the power of blogger and some wonderful women
I'm in! Yipee. It's been somewhat of a wait but I'm in now. I've been acceped into the Knitting Bloggers Ring - check out the link in the tool bar and you'll be able to search for lots more knitting blogs out there. Speaking of knitting blogs. You'll have to check out Mog's Blog. It looks like I’m going to get my Sunrise Circle Jacket finished after all – and in yarn from the same lot number that I’m short!!!!!!! Seriously fantastic story just shows the power of blogger which in fairness wouldn't be worth anything at all if there wasn't fab knitting women out there who know how important getting some additional yarn (in the same lot number) for a project falling short of the yarn requirements is. So thank you, thank you, Donni. Read her blog for how it all happened - teeny tiny world? Thanks also to Areli - she may just have found me an alternative source for the Rebecca magazine I was hankering after. Fingers crossed I'm waiting on an email back from a store in Canada. The moral of the story is to tell us all your tales of knitting woe and just never know who might be able to help. And for something completely unrelated. Here's my strawberry pot. I've never grown strawberries before so I thought I'd give it a go. Since I live in the sunny (and actually it is) south east, and in a county that is reknowned for it's strawberries I thought this year was the year for me to start fruit growing (I'm starting small).
And here's a close up. Actually no it isn't. Blogger has just let me down. I was hoping to show you a close up which is the before shot and follow it up soon with a much redder after shot in the not too distant future. Here's hoping - by the power of blogger!! ( which has again just demonstrated it's nothing without the power of wonderful women) |



2 Comments:
I posted your yarn off yesterday! Enjoy. So cool that I could help
Oh yes, the power of a woman is a mighty thing indeed! (see posting about depriving those sheep of their coats!).
So next trip is to Wexford for strawberries and cream chez Sharon's, is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home