Saturday, June 10, 2006

Here's the close up of the green strawberries that I couldn't post yesterday. It's taken so long to load up I think that'll be the picture quota for today.

I started off this week by saying that it wasn't going to be a good week for knitting - au contraire, it's been a fantastic week. Ok, I might not have got much actual knitting done due in no small part to 3 tennis matches and lots of sunshine but much knitting progress has been made. The remaining yarn I need for the Sunrise Circle is en-route from Australia and the much coveted Apricot jacket Pattern in Rebecca 27 is also en-route to me from Canada. Wahoooo!!!!!! Go the internet.

Areli found a yarn store in Vancouver for that not only had Rebecca 27, but they had Rebecca 27 on sale!!!!!! So, I got the magazine for $8.97 Canadian plus shipping of $6.95 - could I be any happier? Looking forward to the postie arriving soon. Thanks again Areli.

I contacted the online store that I bought the birch 2.25mm dpn's and explained how they broke so soon after just starting to knit the pattern of the Jaywalkers and they have agreed to send me another set - more good news.

And, there's even more - we (Holly(where's your blog?), Isobel, Sara & Cheryl) have booked our flights to the Birmingham Knitting Show in September. Yippeee.

Here's to a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knittypants said...

Woohoo! I am so glad you got it :-)

12:01 pm  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Love your strawberry plant! That's what I need to do is to put them in pots instead. I was just outside watering mine and ...ok so I ate a few. They are much more juicer than the store bought ones.

5:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home