Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More Corpus Christi Pics

Here's how the locals decorated their homes. and the perfomers decorated their heads!
I realise I'm probably milking it but indulge me one more post on Valencia and then we'll be onto yarn - I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knittypants said...

Your pictures are gorgeous, I am enjoying them.

I lost your email address, so I'm replying here to your comment on my blog :-)

If you email me back, I will put your address in a nice safe place!

Anyways, several people have confirmed to me that the color is a reddy pink, so I feel pretty confident about ordering now, but I want to thank you for offering up your shade card. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness, I am loving the kindness of the knit bloggers I am meeting :-) Makes this blogging thing so much fun.

12:14 pm  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

You are very well traveled , that is for sure! I found myself looking at all of these photos over again. Seems like such an awesome place to visit.

1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home