Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ram House 2

Wahoo! More pics. As it turns out the previous post was short just four pics. So here they are. This tree is known as "the wedding cake". This climber has white and pink leaves as well as their more "normal" green leaves. Must find out the name of that one. A cool stepping stone made for pieces of slate. And finally another pic of the wisteria clad exterior this time with a beautiful purpley blue clematis too. Isn't it so pretty. Even the window dressing is cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Operakatz said...

Wow, these garden shots are spectacular...

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the pink and white climber is an actinidia kolomitka. Lovely to see your pretty gardening and knitting photos - I'm an Australian with many Irish ancestors from your part of the world.

1:27 pm  
Blogger Ruby Girl said...

That garden is just so lovely, I love wisteria, we had some growing wild up our balconies but had to cut it down to utilise the driveway, it is growing again even though we poisoned it a few times. Maybe I should just train it better to grow out of the way of the driveway.

1:45 pm  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Beautiful garden !

1:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home