Monday, June 26, 2006

Valencia Post Part One

I have tried so many times to post this piece about our time away - blogger just won't let me add as many pics as I'd like - so you are spared quite a few here.

The title of the post gives it all away. My husband whisked me off to sunny Valencia on Spain’s east coast. It’s a beautiful city and apart from the all the benefits a city break offers Valencia is coastal so a ten minute bus ride had us at the beach – magnifico. Valencia also boasts yarn stores but that’ll definately have to wait for another post! I took 130 photos and I will (as will Blogger) spare you them all but for a taste of Valencia here’s some pics of the city. I also know at this point that there’s far too much to include for one post so this’ll be at least a two parter! We did all the usual tourist things – we took a bus tour to see all the sights and we spent a day at galleries and museums. Other than that we just chilled, ate and drank and chilled some more and soaked up the atmosphere. I’ll be back with more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home