Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Walled Garden

It's not going to be a good week for knitting. The sun is shining, I must say it again it's far too hard to believe here in Ireland, the sun is shining! It's been shining since last Wednesday - that's a whole week. It's fantastic - the temps are mid 20's and that's quite something here too.

I had a tennis match last night - a doubles competition where I get to play tennis with my husband - it was our first game playing together as opposed to against each other and no we didn't win. In fact we didn't win quite well. Not to worry we have another match tonight and again on Thursday. So not much knitting then.

Since the weather has been so good we've been out and about and I've lots and I mean an overload of pictures of fabulous flowers and gardens. I'd skip this blog for about a week if you are not interested. I'll start off slowly.

Blogger has just concurred with my slow approach. What is the problem with posting pics at the moment? Does it sense that the world probably doesn't need to see my ideas of what'll look great in our garden if we ever get around to starting work on it.

Ok, so here's a picture of a wall!

And contain your excitement here's another one, this time a close up.

And that's it for today then. To explain the wall, ok I can't - I just really really like it and I've no idea how we could use it in any way in our town garden but in our next house (LOL) in the country (properly) by the sea, this will be our wall!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still can't get over that wackly blog land co-incidence - have posted about it and will post your yarn tommorrow.

11:58 pm  
Blogger Joe @ Pegasys said...

i think you can only have 4 pics per post??? I tried to upload a few from the weekend but only 4 were showing up

1:40 am  
Blogger Sherri said...

Love the wall!

2:31 am  
Blogger tangelled angel said...

I've had a lot of trouble uploading photos also, intermittently. You can definately upload more than 4 pictures per post but it just depends on how blogger is running. I think it may depend on how many people are trying to do it at the same time as you. i find that early morning is the best time to do it, but how often do we think about it early morning?!
Love the wall btw!

3:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home