Saturday, July 15, 2006

Get your ear plugs.

If I could post an audible scream, todays post would be beyond ear piercing. I'm a little frustrated. I try not to post if I'm like this but since it's blog related I feel I have license. I've wanted for some time to add a few niceities to the blog. Nothing startling, just a better counter for my WIPs, some cool buttons, more sections in the sidebars and heck maybe a third column. I went for the biggie first. The third column. I have two already, maybe I'm getting greedy but I just thought a third column could house some finished item photos, maybe a tutorial or two and one of two other surprises. Roll on 6 hours and what do you get - nothing. Cannot believe I have spent so long trying to update my template, saving changes, viewing changes, finally deleting changes. I'm off to knit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Sorry to hear about that, but good choice on giving it up for knitting. I can only aspire to get to that point. Blanket is really nice. Holly

6:31 am  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Oh! That is frustrating! Relax and knit for awhile :-)

Tweedy Pie blanket looks so cozy and snuggly.

10:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggghhh

1:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, sometimes it's just a black hole...I feel your pain.

9:55 am  
Blogger tangelled angel said...

Oh I know exactly what you are going through!
I've just looked at my blog to find that my buttons in my sidebar are in totally different places to where they were the last time I looked!
It is so frustrating!Luckily, we have yarn and knitting to relax us eh?!

11:52 pm  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I hear ya! So glad we have knitting time out.LOL

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home