The Electric Picnic 2006 - Part IV
Apart from the wonderfulness of being able to spend a weekend knitting with my Stitch N' Bitch IE buddies I also got to hang out with some of my very best friends (friends since school friends)who also happened to be working at the festival. Since we are all now living in different parts of the country it's increasingly difficult to get to spend time just hanging out together. It was fantastic. I even managed to persuade some of them to get in on the action.
Here's Aoife (can you tell she's knit before!)
And Ciara.
Tanja (without whom the Knitted Picnic would not have been possible - T.Y. Tanja) and Fiona taking some well deserved time out.
Then there's some of the more well known friends. Paul (lead singer with BellX1), striking a pose.
and Tomo (drummer with Damien Rice ) also gave it a go. You can see they got the whole stitchin' and bitchin' concept!
And look we can do it together!!!!!!!!!! Love is.......................
And Ciara.
Tanja (without whom the Knitted Picnic would not have been possible - T.Y. Tanja) and Fiona taking some well deserved time out.
Then there's some of the more well known friends. Paul (lead singer with BellX1), striking a pose.
and Tomo (drummer with Damien Rice ) also gave it a go. You can see they got the whole stitchin' and bitchin' concept!
And look we can do it together!!!!!!!!!! Love is.......................


3 Comments:
Wish I had found your tent down there! I've only recently started knitting gain for the first time in my teens and am loving it. It's seriously therapeutic.
It looks like you had a blast! I love the huge needles and FAT yarn! You could build some serious muscles working with those things! The whole weekend looks as if it was a joy from beginning to end. Makes me wish I was closer.
Hi, I am in the background of the photo, with the girl I think named Ciara in the forefront of it, in a pink t-shirt and jeans sitting down. Just wanted to say thanks for the knitting, it was great fun. Did you see the photo that was in the Irish Times Magazine on the 9th of June 07 on page 4. There was a photo celebrating world wide knit in public day and it was one taken from EP. I was gitl in the pink top in that too. Thanks, it was such a surprise to see the photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home