Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Electric Picnic 2006 - Part V

The finale. The women without whom "The Knitted Picnic" would not have happened. The ladies who made their way down to Stradbally in Co.Laois to help spread the joy of our knitting world. The pic above is of the Sunday volunteers, and fuzzy and all as it is the pic is still better than the Saturday one - we forgot to take one!!! Apologies to Ger, Martha and Jenny - if I get a pic of the three of you I'll post it up here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've waited to get 'the whole story' before commenting. It looks as if you had a ball! Truly wish I could have been knitting with you! (Bit of group knit envy!) A very big kudos to you for leading the charge on this event. Here's to next year....
(Oh, and a VERY cool WIP bag I must say...)

4:59 am  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Lots of great photos of your outing event knitting! That was so cool!

12:06 am  
Blogger Diane said...

What a great knitting event...I lived the moment vicariously through your photos!

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home