Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Angora Baby Booties

The first photo of my holiday knitting in France. More to follow.I've started to use Flickr to upload photos and and to read all about the bootees you'll need to click the link below. Not sure why it just doesn't display the text beneath the photo but maybe someone out there who knows about these things might be able to enlighten me. Angora Baby Booties

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Oh, they're lovely. To bad I'm not in the market for those.

5:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute booties.
How your Flickr posts look depends on how you have it set up in Flickr and how you blog the pictures. If I email a picture to my blog via flickr the text of the email becomes the content of the post and the comment of the picture. When I put pictures in normally I do it a wierd way, and I played with my settings so that only the picture would show. Sorry I can't be any help.

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home