Annette's Cushion

A few months ago my sister made a request. She wanted me to knit her a cushion for her new cream leather sofa, she wanted it to fit in with her decor and requested that orange tones be used. I was more than happy to oblige. A birthday request for a knitted item, that would make any knitter happy. So, I had a root around in the stash and found I had all I needed to get started. Pattern: Made up my own. Yarn used: Colinette Giotto - I think the shade is Fire, 1 hank. Jaeger Chunky Yarn (can't remember the exact yarn type and don't have the ball band with me!) Time Taken: Not sure - quite a quick knit though less than a week in total. Winner - Absolutely, quick enjoyable knit and as it was requested by the recipient I knew it would be well received.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home