Saturday, December 02, 2006

Where did the time go?

Mmm, sorry about the lack of posts lately but we've been extremely busy packing. In fact I'm in the middle of cleaning out our kitchen as we plan to leave our house tonight. We head for Hong Kong on Monday and I suspect that'll be the next time I get near an Internet connection. I've lots to post about just no time. I plan to keep this blog updated regularly while we are away and we've also created a travel blog to keep a record of all our adventures. You can check out wheretwonext.blogspot.com for updates too. Till Hong Kong............

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

Hi Sharon,

I am also a Sunrise Circle member. I really liked your finished jacket. The color is wonderful.

I am finished seaming the pieces together and now I have to hem. What stitch did you use to do the hemming?

I am in the home stretch! Thanks, Sarah

4:47 pm  
Blogger Holly said...

Best wishes with the trip. Will miss you lots. Can't wait to see how you both enjoy a life of leisure. Take care.

9:19 am  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home