Monday, March 19, 2007

Dear Blog

We need to talk. It's not you, it's me. Things just haven't been feeling the same recently and I need a break. For the sake of our relationship I think it's important for me to take a step back at the moment. I need a little time out to spend some time on my own (in the sun, daylight saving has ended and we don't have too many more days in the sun left). I'll take the time to think about where we are going and our future together.

I'm sure it it won't take me long to come to my senses and miss you terribly but in the meantime if you could just understand I'm only in New Zealand for a short time, soon it'll be winter and we'll have lots of time to spend together then.

Missing you already,

X

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ger said...

Enjoy your time away in NZ and from your blog. Hope it won't be too long though as I enjoy reading it.
Ger

10:11 pm  
Blogger Diane said...

taking time off is good for the mind, body and soul...enjoy your adventures. I look forward to reading your blog once again.

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home