Thursday, April 19, 2007

Knitting Dublin style

Well done Holly. I've just watched this link to RTE's Nationwide program which ran a spot on Holly's Knitters Night Out in Rathmines. It was so great to see so many familiar faces. Ye all look great and I miss you all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Miss you too. Would have love to have your bright face on the couch with the girls knitting along. Thanks by the way, it was fun.

11:58 pm  
Blogger Meg said...

Finally got round to checking out that link! My first flat in Dublin was in Rathmines - I recognised the library (and the librarian!) but that's about it!! Looks like things have gotten much trendier in Rathmines since 1993 !! The wife of the man who ran the R'mines post office sold me my first wool in Ireland and gave me a refresher course to remind me how to knit (since it'd been a decade or so since I'd last tried it!) So it's nice to see knitting flourishing in Rathmines!

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home