Mmmm cupcakes.
Julie over at Little Cotton Rabbits has just posted her 100th post. To celebrate she's offered a prize of one of her very cute knitted creations. Since she suspected she might have a few entrants and not everyone could win she decided to offer all readers a free pattern for a cute cupcake applique. When I saw it I knew I had to knit it and the result is above. Not quite as nice as Julie's effort but I love it just the same - I see myself making many of these. Thanks Julie.
In other news I have joined yet another crafty group,The Crafty Foxes, this time not exclusively knitters. Last night there were knitters but also cross stitchers, embroiders, an origami enthusiast and a sewer. I think I've finally found a crafty group that I'll definitely return to. They meet every second Tuesday in one or other of the girls homes and alongwith your craft you're encouraged to bring some snacks! Mmmm think I can manage that.
Another F.O. tomorrow.
Labels: Finished Items 2007, New Zealand


1 Comments:
Cute little cupcake. That's great to find a crafty group you like. I would love to be involved in one, one day.
Post a Comment
<< Home