Sunday, July 29, 2007

8 repeats and I'm done

1/2 way there. The tour enters it's final stage today and I'm very happy to be putting this wrap down for a little while. I had hoped at some of my more insane moments that I might finish this wrap during the tour but I just didn't have it in me. Nonetheless I am very pleased to be half way there and if I wanted a sprint I wouldn't have entered the Polka Dot Category. I honestly wouldn't have got this far without participating in the kal (thanks Meg and Debbie for organising this, I've really enjoyed reading the daily updates on the blog).

This is one of those knits where I'll really enjoy the end results but the process - not so much. I have other things screaming to me from the knitting basket so I look forward to putting this down for a little while. From here on in I hope to do one repeat a week whilst knitting other things (turns out I'm really not fond of project monogamy) and this way I hope to have this finished to bring home to Ireland at the end of September (9 weeks away - I can't wait to catch up with all my friends and family).

I started a new craft this week and it's kicking my ass - photos next time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ger said...

Gosh that lace wrap looks great. Looking forward to seeing what your new hobby is.

4:08 am  
Blogger Lien said...

That's going to be so gorgeous when it's done! In fact, it's gorgeous now.

10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home